Saturday, May 25, 2013

What's going on

After resisting doing this again, I reopened a profile on Facebook, and will be posting things from this blog on my page, "Pauly Tamez Art." I thought it was just part of something I need to do in order to promote my art. I do this somewhat reluctantly because I have a lot of concerns about Facebook in general. But if it's a piece of my art marketing, where everyone else is, I guess I couldn't find another place just as hot to do that.

I'll have a website soon, until then, I'll be testing Facebook for a while.

Would you please take time to "Like" my page "Pauly Tamez Art?"

Here is a new painting from last weekend. It is a smaller version of another painting I previously posted.
Also, the other 2 are completed works of the "Wette Painte" below.
"Spring Verbena" Oil on canvas, 4" x 5"

"Spring Verbena near Sisterdale, TX" Oil on Canvas board, 8" x 10" 

"Oak in the morning" Oil on canvas panel, 8" x 8"

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! The spring verbena is my favorite of these.

    Wordpress also hosts web sites, besides blogs. It's fairly similar to Blogger as far as set up and posting, and you can self-update your web site yourself. I'm going to have my web site redone and go with Wordpress when I launch it.

    ReplyDelete