Friday, June 21, 2013

Newsletter Mailing list

I've finished another step toward positioning myself to make this a full time occupation down the road... My website is getting closer to reality. I'm meeting with the web designer again today to finalize the new website. Stand by for an announcement to follow in the next couple of weeks when I launch the new website.

In the meantime, some of you have expressed that you would be interested in being on my email list. I now have a link over in the right column to sign up for future mailings. I plan on a periodic (maybe once a month) newsletter that will include what I am working on, what I have sold, what's new, and provide some insight, links to other artists, and events. I may even throw in an occassional short instructional video. At any rate, I promise I wil not bombard anyone with daily emails, or blow up your email box with junk.  just want to have another way to stay in touch other than Facebook.

Please take a moment to sign up for my email list. Again, the link is at the top of the right column... all you have to do is share your email with me.

More to follow soon. Inthe meantime, Nigel will be standing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment