Thursday, October 18, 2012

"Paint-Out" in Boerne Friday

I'll be taking part in one of the events this weekend for the Boerne Professional Artists 10th Annual Texas Hill Country Invitational "Paint Out" on Friday. There will be artists along Main Street and the Creek, and on different locations in Boerne from 9-1 pm. The objective will be to complete a painting from a blank canvas during that time allotment, and have it framed and ready for auction that evening. Paintings will go on display after 2:00 p.m.

You'll be able to tell the participants by their easels, paints, brushes, and a bright balloon tied to their easel. Come out and watch the Plein-Aire artists working. I'll be on the deck of Texas Treasures Fine Art. (link is in the sidebar). Come have a cup of coffee with me, enjoy the morning and watch me and other artists paint. Bring me a taco. Bring me wine. Bring me bourbon....but come on out.

I'll post some pictures later.


No comments:

Post a Comment